Thursday, August 20, 2015

MyPhone my31 is Now Available! Specs Price Philippines

MyPhone new my31 Octa-Core Android KitKat Smartphone has just been spotted online!


my31 sports a 5 inch 720p HD IPS Display and packs a 1.4GHz Octa-Core Mediatek MT6592M Processor with Mali-450MP4 GPU that is supplemented with 1GB RAM Memory and 8GB Internal Storage. More storage space can be attained thru microSD card slot.



A 8MP primary rear camera with LED Flash and 2MP Front Camera serves its Optics.You should be able to take decent quality pictures with this camera combo as well as clear skype and video-chat.

This is a dual-sim dual standby handset and comes with the regular connectivity features such as WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS. HSPA+ will handle your internet connection while you are outside WiFi Hotspots.



MyPhone my31 packs a 2500mAh battery that is more enough considering its internal setup.

As for software it runs on Android KitKat 4.4 and comes with MyPhone value-added applications and enhancements.

Spotted via Lazada Philippines for only 4,999!

MyPhone my31 (White)

MyPhone my31 (Black)


MyPhone My31 Specs
Android 4.4 KitKat
5 inch HD IPS Display
1.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
Mali-450MP4 GPU
1GB RAM
8GB Internal Storage
Expandable via MicroSD
HSPA+ / 3G
Dual-Sim / Dual Stanby
WiFi
Bluetooth
GPS
2500mAh Battery
4,999 Pesos