Friday, July 5, 2013

Prince of Persia Coming Soon to iOS and Android!

Ubisoft is making a remake of 1993 Prince of Persia. I remember playing this game back then jumping off ledges and the sword fights but I have not able finished the game cause our computer broke. On July 25th Prince of Persia The Shadow and the Flame at $2.99 (130.00 PHP) will bring great visual including 3D graphics and special effects. Improved game play via virtual joystick or gesture controls with new weapons and slash hacks combos. You will be able to unlock achievements and be seen in  leaderboards by your friends or foes.

Here watch a teaser of what to expect... Oh man gotta redeem myself and surely and hopefully I can finish the game.



So what you think guys? Will I see you in the leaderboards too? Hahaha

http://www.phonearena.com/news/A-refreshingly-smart-and-elegant-adventure--Prince-of-Persia-The-Shadow-and-the-Flame-hits-iOS-and-Android-at-the-end-of-the-month_id44952