Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Gabbi Garcia as New Sony Brand Ambassador

Sony Extra Bass introduced its newest brand ambassador - Gabbi Garcia!


Gabbi Garcia is the embodiment of youthful energy, a fast rising showbiz beauty that gives her extra in acting and performing on stage fit to promote Sony Extra Bass. Joining her is DJ Rammy and dance crews A-Team and Upeepz, completing the Extra Bass crew.


“Sony Extra Bass is all about loving music and living it, and Gabbi Garcia brings to life this character. The Sony Extra Bass line is for people whose passion for music extends to all facets of their lifestyle: work, play, workout and travel. We endeavor to provide them with a differentiated experience as they pursue their passions in life.” Nobuyoshi Otake, Managing Director of Sony Philippines explained.



During the announcement, Sony Extra Bass latest line up of headphones (MDRXB550AP, MDRXB650BT, WF-SP700N, and WI-SP600N) and speakers (GTK-XB60, GTK-XB90, SRS-XB10, SRS-XB21) were showcased and provide the guest and audience immersive party sounds. SRS Bluetooth speakers are light, stylish and wireless that you can take to any party high-quality sound. Meanwhile, Sony XB’s line of headphone series boasts superior quality sound and long-listen comfort.




“Aside from acting, music is really my priority. This opportunity to be part of Sony Extra Bass brings me closer to my passion. I use it whenever I need to study songs for my performance, or when I need to set the pace for my workout or when I’m just hanging out with my friends.  I always feel extra with Sony Extra Bass.” Gabbi shared.

Watch out for more Feel the Passion, Feel the Bass moments with Gabbi Garcia for Sony Extra Bass in the coming months... Sony Extra Bass will bring the party to you with wide range of products plus Sony Extra Bass crew will be teaching you the moves and groove together with Sony IT girl. Do follow us as well as Sony Philippines Facebook page for more information...